The hours just don't pass past enough some days. That definitely describes today. A day when you keep looking at the clock in 10 minute increments and are surprised that there hasn't been much of a change.
Katie had her first huge tantrums the other day. Three really huge tantrums, actually. I think the poor kid was just tired, but she stood there at her dresser just screaming and crying for access to her paci (our house is strictly a "paci only in bed" house). It all started when I made her take off her Garanimals Silver Hearts Sneakers because she wet her training pants (another fun story) and a little got in her shoes. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have cared so much if she hadn't been tired...but I didn't think of that at the time and I just let her be. Later I figured it out and put her to bed for a nap.
Liv has been napping much better lately. Up from about 40 minutes to an hour or even two hours sometimes. Huge relief. Katie did this, too. When she was little she would only take short naps. As she got a little older her naps got longer. Glad for longer naps, but sad my babies are growing up! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment