Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The adventures of a toddler...

K woke up a little later than usual this morning - that was nice because it meant I got to sleep in a little longer. But that's not the exciting part.

As I was getting some breakfast for K, she came up to me and handed me something. I held out my hand and received ... a dried log of cat food vomit that she'd picked up off the floor from under the kitchen table. And she only brought me the BIG piece. There were still 3 smaller pieces on the floor where she'd picked up the first one! I was SOOO grossed out and mad at hubs for not seeing it sooner (he'd just spent 30 minutes in the kitchen) - we literally just had a talk last night about cat maintenance and how he never takes care of them or cleans up after them. So then hubs does the cat litter (I had to remind him AGAIN) and cleans up the cat nastiness and walks out the door to go to work.

As soon as I put Katie down, she made a bee-line for "the spot" -- he missed one of the pieces that was probably about 6 inches from the other two... How the hell do you miss that??? And why the hell can't we get rid of the damn cats?

These cats are starting to drive me beyond insane. If I could be okay with sending them to the shelter, they would have been there a year ago.

Then later, I put her on the toilet to go poop and she did a little and then wanted off. So I wiped her and we flushed. I was throwing away the diaper I took off her and she stood by the toilet and made the poopy face. Apparently she wasn't quite done yet and she almost dropped one on the bathroom floor! LOL. No worries - we made it back onto the toilet just in time. :)

And finally! I spotted her 5th tooth! 'Bout time! 13.5 months and she's finally getting her 5th tooth!

It has been an eventful, but entertaining morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment