If only K understood those words. Her toy box exploded today. Everything was on the floor and scattered around the room. At least she was playing with toys she hadn't seen in a while.
If only the rest of my family understood those words. Today I have to sweep. God I need a dust buster. I'd like to mop, but I know it won't happen. The living room needs to be vacuumed - there are lots of snacks crumbs - but that won't happen until tomorrow. I already ran and emptied the dishwasher and need to fill it back up, as well as wash some stuff by hand. Plus I need to make pizza dough for dinner and muffins for quick breakfasts. And to add to it all, I need to go to the grocery store, the fabric store, and the thrift store. With a toddler. Sounds fun, right? We'll see how much fun we can have today, especially with K teething. Tylenol might be in order before we go anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment