Today was a long day. Not because of anything in particular, really, but just because it really dragged on and on. And it's still dragging on. I think part of it was because we had leftovers for dinner and I didn't have to cook.
It was also a relaxing day even though I was a pretty busy lady.
But the fact that it's been dragging on today is kind of fitting for January. It always feels like winter will never end and January and February are really the hurdles to spring, or at least feeling like it's around the corner. In a few hours January will be done and it will be Valentines Day before I know it. I love to send out valentines to friends and family - a nice little treat to beat the winter blues.
Speaking of being almost done, only 5 1/2 weeks until I'm done being pregnant. Then I can start to focus on being unpregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment